This is a Quick start guide using Secure Document Exchange. This will delve into the basics of using Secure Document Exchange. For more indepth Secure Document Exchange please visit here.
1 - Go to Secure Document Exchange website here. Sign in with your SDX credentials.
2 - "To", "Subject" and "Message" are same as typing any email from any webmail or program.
- Require authentication to access - this will mean the recipient will need to sign up with the email address this was sent to.
- Access Restriction - When you change this you can change who can access it. Options are simply the recipient, recipient and local users and lastly anyone who has the link.
- Message Expire - You can change this to expire after a certain date. E.g. Time critical data.
- Message Expire After - You can set it to expire after so many download.
- Send a copy to myself - Includes you as the recipient.
- Private Message - The message content recipient will not be able to see until they sign in to SDX.
- Limitation - Max Size of your SDX storage space.
3 - You can drag and drop files you want to share. Otherwise you can press Add Files… Then browse to the location and file.
4 - When adding files this will then upload. Large files will take longer small files be quick. If you need to cancel press "Cancel".
5 - Once Processed - Send.
6 - Once your message has been sent you will get a brief summary.